Learn the Ives' strategy to lay down your best 2k, the SAT of collegiate rowing. This clinic is for middle and high school rowers.
Session 1: Sat. Dec. 16 & Sun. Dec. 17 1pm-5pm
Session 2: Mon. Dec. 18 & Tues. Dec. 19 9:30am-1:30pm
Session Fee: $275
1. Heart rate monitor
2. Water bottle (we have water)
3. Bring an athlete's snack (guidelines provided)
Learn how to:
- Get out clean and sharp and take advantage of the creatine phosphorus anaerobic phase,
- Manage anaerobic system to reduce lactic acid from taking hold when closing the deal,
- Float your splits down to YOUR race pace and learn to lock in Your numbers,
- Find flow and efficiency through technique,
- Strategies for staying positive, keeping a cool head and quieting the voices of doubt, and
- How and when to empty the tank and close the deal. It is a slow turn of the screw.