Accepting applications now. Rolling admissions. Please email laura@RowEngineRm.com or call 646.838.1841 for more information.
Gain confidence to lay down your best 2k with C.R.A.S.H.-B Champion, Chris Ives. Learn Coach Ives' proven techniques that have landed Chris on the podium several times, including winning The Hammer in 2014. Build your engine; crush your 2k.
- Do you want to take your rowing to the next level?
Do you want to earn a seat in the 1st boat?
Would you like to become a competitive college recruit?
Would you like to improve your 2k strategy?
You prep for the SAT. Why not prepare for your 2k? Our training program will tweak your form and work with you to develop your best strategy to go after your PR with confidence. “Know your numbers; you’ve got this.”
10-Week Winter Training Program Includes
1. Two (2) in-person clinics at EngineRm
2. Your personal 2k strategy- Know your numbers
December 8th (11am-1pm)
- Embrace the Program, gain efficiency through technique, 2k strategy, discover your best numbers for top performance
- Stay in the game – Maintain fitness with no holiday rest, zoom in on your numbers
January 12th (2 hours)
- Finalize strategy, sub-max 2k, calm race day jitters, "you’ve got this"
3. 10 week personal training plan
- 2 x 45 min on-site personal coaching sessions in NYC
- 6 erg workouts/wk (50 min 6x/wk)
- Strength & injury prevention plyometrics (20 min 5x/wk)
- Suggested lifting program (2x/wk)
- Dietary guidelines
4. EngineRm unlimited membership
5. Pelham St. Valentine’s Day Massacre Sunday, February 10th
- Row in any Adult or Youth EngineRm small group training session Dec. 1st through Feb. 9th
- Coach Ives and the EngineRm team will be there to warm you up, help you find your flow, and crush your 2k.